Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

Photo overload.

15 June 2006 3:30 am 2 comments

Gosh. I haven't really blogged in so long that I've gotten all lazy.

Wazir and I just got back from Singapore yesterday morning, was there for almost a week, staying with my uncle and aunt. Had a great time with Wazir, but the sale was incredibly disappointing. Great Singapore Sale, my arse! Zara, Topshop, Forever21, and etc were all normally priced, except for the "bargain rack" which only has all the odd sizes anyways. The only places which seemed to be really on sale were Tangs, Isetan and Takashimaya.. Departmental stores, I suppose. Also, I read that there was a 50% discount on the 1GB Ipod Nano for tourists, so I was planning to get it, but it turns out that they're only giving out 7 a day, and people line up outside the store from 7am, when the store opens at 11am..! Insaneness.

So.. I got quite some money from mum to shop in Singapore as a graduation gift, but I didn't get to buy as much as I'd have liked with it. But you know, Wazir was with me and we had fun spending lots of time together, so it was worth it. :)

Anyway, I thought I'd put up some old pictures, from 27th May -- Cenfad's Icon Show, which is this exhibition that the students put up annually. This year was my last time participating, as I am done with my coursework -- just 3 more months of internship, then I get my diploma. I start my internship next month, with one of my lecturers. Honestly, I'm not looking forward to starting work already, but I guess it's got to happen some time or other. The sooner I get it done, the better, right?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This was my exhibition corner.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Some of my presentation boards.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The graduating class with some lecturers, in the interior design gallery.
l-r :: Anthony, Anwar, Danial, Natasha, Sarah, Stacy, Me, Maisarah, Adela.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Group photo.
l-r :: Joe, Wazir, Danial, Anthony, Sarah, Me, Stacy, Maisarah, Natasha.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Me, with my super high heels which gave me blisters. :( And I was still the shortest of the lot.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Wedding dress designed by Yenny from the fashion department. Damn, I want this dress.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This does not require a caption.


You Cempakans won't believe who I met at the Icon Show -- Datin Frieda, Dr Rizal, his brother Farid [I think], and this other woman [I'm ashamed to say I've forgotten her name. 2 and a half years away from school and already I've forgotten.] They were real nice; they came to look at my work and asked about my project and stuff, but I forgot to take pictures. :/ Apparently they were looking for broadcast arts graduates for some project. Meeting them kind of made me miss school, a little bit.

Oh, Wazir and I took Brynna to the zoo a few weeks back as well ::

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
We got there in time for the elephant show -- they were sooo adorable!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Oh so pretty.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This bear was so effing cute. He/she was just lying around, but when we approached, he proceeded to splash around in the little pond then walk towards us.


I have more pictures, but lots of them are either boring, or are of the snakes because Brynna has a strange liking for reptiles. Which really grosses me out. I can't even bring myself to rotate and crop the pictures of the reptiles. >.<

I was looking through my old passport before I went to Singapore, and found some old pictures of me. Here, have a laugh ::

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Little Brenny.


PS :: Oh, oh! And Happy Belated Birthday to Mae, whose birthday fell on 06/06/06 this year!! ;) I hope it was great. Much love. <333

(2) Comments

  1. Piggy On Sat Jun 17, 10:54:00 am

    *faints from over cuteness!!!*

     
    Brenda Y On Sun Jun 18, 12:52:00 am

    Serge :: Tee hee. Am I still? =P

    Shuen :: I think we probably already knew each other even then, can you believe it? =P

     

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home