Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

Happy Raya :)

14 October 2007 7:34 pm 2 comments

Selamat Hari Raya ya'll.

I had a relatively good weekend; went to Essendon DFO and bought some gifts to take home. Lol, I've got a month to go but am already buying things! Talk about being desperately excited! But yes, one month to go is pretty soon.

Dammit internet, roll over so I can start downloading. I've been depriving myself of downloads for the past week due to low internet quota. -.-

Something I haven't done for a while -- painted nail art. Here's a pic of my mingy toes. -.- It's a pink & black french.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket




I love you Wazir. <3

(2) Comments

  1. Anonymous On Mon Oct 15, 04:08:00 am

    Sweet. I was wondering of a tiny bumblebee in it.

    But well, Wazir's gonna love you for having a nice nail polish.

    How's things, bren?

     
    Brenda Y On Mon Oct 15, 11:34:00 am

    Hehe, thanks.
    Things are alright, pretty stressful, just 2+ weeks til finals. I can't wait to go home!
    Oh btw, I'm going to HK for New Year for a couple of days! :)

     

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home