Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

Happy holidays

23 December 2007 3:38 am 0 comments

I have officially finished clearing my giant boxes of stuff at my dad's house.

It's really sad saying goodbye officially to the old house -- walking into the empty, stuffy house, with nothing left in it but old sofas and built in furniture. Obviously I don't remember moving into that house 18 years ago but it's going to be weird to not live there anymore. Everytime I enter my old, pink, girly room I feel like the little kid I used to be, there are too many memories surrounding that place. So moving away is a good thing too.

Brandon has grown into one of the cutest babies ever! He's walking and kind of talking now and it's absolutely adorable.

Photobucket Photobucket
Brandon doing one of his favourite things -- driving. Pay attention to the road!


Anyway, some pictures from Wazir's birthday -- it was really fun! It was his first birthday since his mum and brother moved back to KL so I finally got to meet his mum -- kind of funny, after us being together for close to 4 years already. We had dinner with my family and drinks after with his. Dear, I'm so glad that everything has been going so well, and that you are considered a part of this family.

Photobucket
Brynna, me, Wazir and Uncle Jakob. 25 years young! Dear god, Wazir, you don't look 25 at all.


I've been so busy lately with my Christmas shopping and all. And today, I am done. No more buying gifts, no more wrapping. Just 2 days to Christmas!!

Photobucket
Monster attacking our (little) Christmas tree! I love Christmas. It's also my dad's birthday.

Photobucket
Family photo.


As much as I love being home, I do miss my Melbourne family. Lynn, I hope you're having fun in Korea (hehe winter!!), and LY, happy working! Hahaha.. Miss you guys! Honestly, I'm not really looking forward to going back to Melb in Feb, but thanks to you guys life there is so much more fun. Good housemates really do make a difference. :)

Photobucket
LY, me and Lynn. Sometime early in the year.

Photobucket
The most ever (and only) emo picture of us. So emo that it would make LY proud.



I love you Wazir. ;)

(0) Comments

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home