Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

It's a terrifying moment

05 May 2008 12:08 am 0 comments

Mid-semester assessment was last Thursday. I totally fumbled. So many things I should have said that I forgot to say. So much work wasted and unexplained. I really need to brush up my concept. I think that's always the toughest part. I think the best comment I received was that my drawings, boards and model were great, but what good is that if I can't figure out the design concept?

Sigh. Feeling kind of stuck at the moment, don't know how to progress. It's depressing.

"I'm always scared that I'm not going to know what to do; it's a terrifying moment." Frank Gehry, from Sketches of Frank Gehry.

6 weeks til the semester ends; I don't know if I'm estatic or terrified.

I miss home. :(

(0) Comments

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home