Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

Home & Happy New Year

02 January 2010 11:41 am 0 comments

Note: This is an old entry I never got around to posting, so I'm backdating it.

I'm home! Just got back a few hours before the new year.

Here are some of my resolutions this year:
1. Firstly, finish my portfolio within the next 1.5 weeks. A portfolio in design is a compilation of your work, which you would bring with you to an interview, to represent yourself and to explain your work.
2. To get a job. Be patient, humble, eager to learn. Expand my knowledge in design.
3. Be brave. Coming back to Malaysia is a whole new experience. I was very shy before, and when I went to Melbourne I had to be brave and do things on my own for myself, but now that I'm back it's difficult when people here are not as helpful and friendly. So I have to be brave and stand up for myself. Plus driving here is terrible! Have to have the courage to drive.

(0) Comments

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home