Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

Nearly there..

05 February 2010 2:39 pm , , 2 comments

I've been home for more than a month now, and have since accomplished two of my resolutions for the year. I finished my portfolio a month ago, had an interview with an ex-lecturer of mine from Cenfad, and he offered me a job, which I will begin just after the CNY break.

A few of my favourite pictures from graduation:

Photobucket
Haidar's father was kind enough to take studio pictures for my family for free.. The pictures turned out great!

Photobucket
Shah and Haidar also took pictures for me. :)

Photobucket
Mel, Farah and I. 2+ years of friendship, hard work, stress, lunches and dinners. I miss you girlies!

(2) Comments

  1. Anonymous On Sun Feb 28, 11:49:00 pm

    Hi Brenners, this is unknown_zone from blurty. I was just going through my old journal and decided to look you up. Heartiest Congratulations on graduating and also your new job!

     
    Brenda Y On Tue Mar 30, 10:14:00 pm

    Hi!!! :) Jenny, right? So good to hear from you again, I have not been back to Blurty in ages and ages. Are you still blogging there? Thanks and what are you up to these days? :)

     

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home