Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

Goodbye GG :'(

16 May 2007 11:05 pm 2 comments

Dad and Ah Yi are here in Melbourne to visit -- everything's been so rushed. We went to Sydney last weekend and it was a huge whirlwind. My cousin drove us around and I managed to meet up with Shen, Jun and Mae so it was great. :) It's been really nice having dad and Ah Yi here -- I don't feel so lonely. I missed them a lot.. And Brandon too! I looked at some recent photos and videos and he's really grown! He'll be walking soon enough, and I regret that I can't be there for these precious moments. I'll put up pictures soon.

I just watched the last ever episode of Gilmore Girls... :( Sad. I didn't think I was that attached to this show.. But I've been watching it for 7 years now, and it feels like I'm losing a friend. No more Lorelai and Rory on Tuesdays (well, Wednesdays; Tuesdays is USA time). :( Downloading the show was a part of my weekly routine. I didn't feel much when the OC was cancelled, but GG meant so much more to me. :'( Sad sad sad.

Speaking of GG, it was Mother's Day over the weekend. I phoned my mum and she was surprised. :) Happy Mother's Day, mum. :) I love my mum. I'm not going to go all sentimental and stuff here, but you guys should know how much she means to me.

(2) Comments

  1. narrowband On Wed May 16, 11:51:00 pm

    You're over in OZ now? I didn't know that. Studying huh? For how long? It's been a while since you updated!

     
    Brenda Y On Mon May 21, 12:18:00 am

    Yup, I've been here 3 months +. I'll be here for 3 years, slightly less now. :)
    I know, for some reason I felt weird blogging from a different place and then my hosting expired and whatnot.. I'm getting back into it. :)

     

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home