Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

1+1 week(s).

31 January 2008 2:16 pm 0 comments

It's been a boring, internetless week as my laptop is currently being held hostage at the service center til it gets its LCD screen changed. My warranty ends mid this year so I decided to take it for servicing and fix all the little things -- minor or major. So for now I have to make do with my sister's desktop; which is incidently great for watching videos on, with its 24" screen. Damn.

Had a pretty good week -- managed to finally meet up with Mae and Wern for dinner which was awesome.. It's been ages since we've had time to sit down and chat like the old times, gossip, reminisce and just talk, lol. Plus I got a surprise phone call from none other than Yew Sun and Yen in Manchester which was great. :) Aww I miss you guys so much.

Just a week til Chinese New Year, and two weeks til Valentine's, which is the day I leave for Melbourne. Feeling a little sad about leaving, but you know, it gets better; this being my third time leaving home.

And... I have news. Good news. Great news, actually!

This time, I won't be going to Melbourne alone... Wazir is coming with me!!! So it's definitely going to be a more fun and interesting year. I'm totally psyched. :) It's only been confirmed a week or so ago, so yea, it's going to be great. :)

On a sidenote, this is a bit belated, but anyhow, RIP Heath Ledger, and also to Nian Ning & the other lives lost in the bus crash. I didn't know her, but I was greatly saddened reading all the articles; so if you do too, go to http://buscrashnomore.blogspot.com/ and sign the petition.

(0) Comments

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home