Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

Backdated pics.

09 March 2008 10:19 pm 0 comments

Today has been an interesting day. Politicswise, I'm sure as every Malaysian already knows about; and others too. Here's to change. Anyway. Went to Footscray Market with Wazir, Shah and Hieda, and it was a hot, hot day so we ended up going to the beach to have fish and chips. :) Very relaxing indeed.

Finally got around to organizing my photos, so here are some superly backdated pictures from Hong Kong ::

Photobucket
The castle.

Photobucket
Lion King Show! That was pretty awesome, I thought.

Photobucket
Brynna and I near the Tarzan's treehouse thing.

Photobucket
Castle at night. So pretty. There were fireworks too later that night.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Even the train to Disneyland was Disneyland themed -- Mickey windows, Mickey handlebars, and Disney statuettes.

Photobucket
Lan Kwai Fong, New Year's Eve. Massive crowds. Freaky mannequin perched on the decor.

Photobucket
Dolphin show at Ocean Park.

Photobucket
Cable car.


And just a couple more from CNY ::

Photobucket
I miss you so much Brynna!! Really hope you can come visit this year.
Gosh I can't believe my sister has gotten so big already. I was away for a year and next thing I knew she's just a couple of cms shorter than me, and nearly my clothes size, though much fitter than I am. And also an awesome anime artist.

Photobucket
Mummy I miss you too! :( I miss the talks the most. And watching our tv shows together.

Photobucket

And how could I forget Brandon? I was so happy the other night; I phoned home and spoke with dad and ah yi and they passed Brandon the phone and he actually called me 'jie jie' and I thought that was really sweet. I can't wait til I see him next because he'll probably be talking already by then. Ahh I miss my dad and ah yi and everyone..

Photobucket
Brynna, dad, ah yi and Brandon. :)


Anyway. I have been made resident master of the building that I live in, which means that I help out a little bit with events and I help students who lock themselves out. I also might be able to get some hours in to work in the admin office, so I think its a good thing. Part of me wants to actually get a job, but part of me worries that I will not be able to cope with studies as well as working. But I think that I will not know, until I try. :)

(0) Comments

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home