Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

Uni :: Year 3 Sem 1.

03 March 2008 10:30 pm 0 comments

Sunday :: Went to Ikea, bought some storage solution stuff. Arranged shoes, accessories, toiletries, handbags in compartments. Organized drawers. Attempted to rearrange furniture but decided I liked it better the way it originally was. Filed bank statements, invoices, receipts. Cleared (very messy) desk.

Monday :: Discovered that I got into all my first choices -- for my studio, and my two electives. Pleasantly surprised; hopefully I've made the right choices. Organised stationery. Refilled pens and pencils. Took blades and rulers out of storage boxes for first time since the last semester. Got out new sketchbook. Set alarm for 8.30am.

So. Class starts tomorrow. I'm nervous, but oh well. Bring it on. Wish me luck!

Been back in Melbourne for two weeks now, but haha, it took me that long to update. It's really been busy, since we had to look for a place for Wazir, and he had orientation, etc.. Well he's started class last week and since then it's been a lot of lazing around for me. :) But no more now. :(

Missing home and family very much. :'( 3 months of indulgence was too long.

(0) Comments

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home