Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

And half a year later...

07 March 2009 11:37 pm 2 comments

Here I am, prompted to come back and visit my own blog after months of neglection, by emails informing me of spam comments. -.-

Frankly I don't even know who reads this anymore -- this blog used to serve as a portal for me to keep in touch with my friends, after being separated because of studies, and I suppose it did function that way at the time. It really is getting harder and harder to keep in touch with people as time goes by.

I will however try to keep this running, simply because I find it hard to shut it down, and perhaps it will document a different chapter in my life.

I am now in my final year in uni in Melbourne and admittedly it is getting tougher and tougher. 4 months of summer break and holidaying in KL, KT and Bali makes it hard to get back in the mood for studies; what a spoiled brat I am. I'm looking forward to finishing this year of uni and graduating at the end of the year! :) Gosh time flies really.

I'll try to keep this updated... :)

(2) Comments

  1. Praveen On Wed Mar 11, 04:39:00 am

    omg you updated your blog. at least you know i still check it :)

     
    Brenda Y On Wed Mar 11, 02:25:00 pm

    Lol, I know.. you somehow always know when I do update.. You must have me on a feed! Btw I've been meaning to tell you that I really admire that you're volunteering for a good cause and I'm proud of you!! Especially going on your birthday.. Good on you P :) I hope you manage to raise funds and have a great time too.

     

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home