Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

One day...

28 March 2009 9:01 am 2 comments

Photobucket


..I will design and live in a home like this. This is the YTL house in Damansara Heights.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

When I saw this image, I instantly thought of Ross Lovegrove's DNA stair, no?:

Photobucket


While frankly speaking I'm not a fan of the overall exterior shape of the house, I like the interior. Is very me -- clean, white, modern. And I do like timber louvres. How does one afford to live in such a gigantuous house (it has nine bedrooms, two family rooms, a family kitchen and a private dining area, a family library, a game room, a study, a public reception area, a formal dining room, a ballroom, chapel, 21 bathrooms, a swimming pool, two guest suites plus indoor private and guest parking) in Damansara Heights anyway? Damnnn. One day, someday.

Sources: http://www.thecoolhunter.net/architecture/YTL-Residence-Kuala-Lumpur/ and http://www.interiordesign.net/article/CA6631096.html

(2) Comments

  1. Hon On Sun Mar 29, 02:58:00 am

    i saw the house a couple weeks back on a forum and i was godsmacked!

    it even had it's own.. wat do u call that.. that Tenaga substation..

    when you have something like this as ur home, remember to invite me over..
    XD

     
    Praveen On Sat Apr 04, 01:56:00 am

    soo.. which part of damansara heights is this in. not my part definitely

     

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home