Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

The last one

03 November 2009 7:41 pm , 0 comments

Thursday is the day.. 40 minutes will decide if the work I have been doing all year has been worthwhile.. I have 20 minutes to talk, followed by a 20 minute critique/feedback session.

I've been working on my speech for the past few days, and it's a bit hard to speak for so long, but so far I think I can manage about 17-18 minutes and that's long enough la.

The presentations have been running from the 29th, and go til the 6th, on Friday. To be honest it's been a bit depressing getting calls from friends everyday telling me how relieved they are to be done with university, when I am still awaiting my turn, but it's ok, of course I am happy for them, and in just a few days I can join them. :)

Please wish me luck! I am so nervous but excited! But it's going to be great. It will. I am optimistic. Actually it comes in waves - one moment I'm anxious and nervous as hell, the next I'm calm and ready to get over it.

(0) Comments

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home