Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

Of morning classes and sleepy-ness

17 February 2006 3:19 pm 6 comments

It's only the end of my 2nd week back at Cenfad and already I'm sleeping 4-5 hours a day. To some of you that may seem like a lot, and to some it may seem like very little; but I think it's too little. I come home everyday feeling so exhausted. Plus, it's been raining heavily all week -- imagine the massive traffic getting out of KL in the evenings!

This morning I had Dickie's class. I was half awake, and his lecture made me even more sleepy. Classes which involve a lot of talking really should not be scheduled for early mornings. Meh.

Anyway got a pleasant surprise during my break -- went to the cafe and heard someone call out my name. I admit that at first glance I didn't recognize them, but that's because of my tiredness, really. It was Yee Teng and Iphin; juniors from Cempaka. It's kind of funny seeing Cempakan juniors -- really, I lost contact with most Cempakans after I left that school. But it was nice to see them. :) Now I'm not the only ex-Cempakan on Cenfad campus. :D

I've got quite a lot of work for this weekend -- have to document my site analysis and make a model of my site. Got a headstart last night on the analysis as I have to take it to the shop to print by Saturday afternoon, as shops are closed on Sunday.

I'll be going to my dad's this weekend. Hope everyone has a good weekend. :)

(6) Comments

  1. lainieyeoh On Sat Feb 18, 01:58:00 am

    IPHIN!

    ahhh, no wonder that girl in cenfad looked so familiar, i'd seen her photo before (I'm friends with her half sister)

     
    The Alia On Sat Feb 18, 02:21:00 am

    dickie? do we share half our faculty or something? hahaha

     
    Anonymous On Sat Feb 18, 07:30:00 pm

    Happy Weekend Bren, if you're feeling like you want to hide under those quilts & feather pillows, pls do so - it's the weekend you need a complete REST.

     
    Brenda Y On Mon Feb 20, 02:19:00 pm

    Lainie :: Haha, you know almost everyone la! :P

    Alia :: Lol! I think it's prolly to do with the fact that Cenfad lecturers are all part-timers. :P Dickie Ong.. Haha.

    Knoizki :: Thanks dearie. I would really love to do that, whenever I can. :P

     
    narrowband On Tue Feb 21, 11:39:00 pm

    Get enough sleep, friend. Productivity will increase one.

     
    Brenda Y On Thu Feb 23, 03:19:00 pm

    Hehe.. The more I sleep the more stressed I am.. Because my days are shorter.. :P

     

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home