Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

Complacent

26 February 2006 8:51 pm 3 comments

I am at a stage in my life where I am feeling happy. College has been, well, meh, things with Wazir are great, the family's okay... I know I haven't been updating, but really, I haven't been in the mood to blog at all. So many times I opened this page and stared at the blank, white box, but nothing came out.

This week was pretty good.

Jolene phoned me yesterday from Bristol, Yew Sun a few days ago from Manchester, and Joanne last week from New York. I saw Yen on Friday and we had a good talk. Trish and Marlyn invited me for a sleepover last night, but I didn't go. [I had some work to finish. It's was just one of those things where you want to go, but you know you shouldn't. :( Next time, girls, okay? It's my final semester and I need to get serious.] It's great when old friends keep in touch. I feel loved. <3

I got my hair cut yesterday. This is, however, not a brilliant picture. I look so white and pasty because of the flash.

Image hosting by Photobucket


Today Mum and I went to this nail spa to get supplies from this woman and I got to practice doing a manicure on one of her customers. Unpaid, but good experience anyways. Got lots of supplies, which cost a bomb. But looking at them make me happy. My toolbox is incredibly full now. :)

I got tagged by Shan a couple of weeks ago, so here it is ::

Current time :: 8.43pm

What are you wearing? :: Tee and shorts.

Name something out of the ordinary on your desk :: There really isn't anything interesting here, just the desktop, laptop, books, and magazines.

Current favourite song(s) :: When you tell me that you love me.

Last thing consumed :: Rice and fish.

Last phone call received :: Wazir.

Current annoyance :: Nothing really, except that it's Monday tomorrow. :/

Plans for the rest of the night :: Watch CSI re-runs and sketch some layouts. Sleep. :)

I tag the following people :: Lazy la.. Well, anyone. Do it if you're bored and you want to. :)

Really, what was the point of that meme anyway??? Lol.

Oh yea, it's Kah Ming's birthday today, and Yew Sun's tomorrow. Hop over to Sun's and show him some love. :)

(3) Comments

  1. Anonymous On Wed Mar 01, 08:52:00 pm

    Brennie, I'm still here. Somehow when things gets tough, the tough gets going. So I still have my domain suspended but I'm using my alternative blog. Come and join me. Thanks!

     
    Tyler On Sat Mar 04, 06:06:00 pm

    You always looks white and pasty ANYWAY :p hahaaha..

     
    Brenda Y On Mon Mar 06, 07:30:00 pm

    K :: Sure, of course I'll keep visiting! =)

    xen0s :: Shut up.. I do not! :P

     

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home