Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

Visualization

11 February 2006 3:02 am 0 comments

I just realized something. As hard as I try each semester, I never seem to get more than a B- for my Design Studio class. I've taken this class 3 semesters at Cenfad and my grade has always been a B- or a C+. For most of my classes, the grades increased slightly each semester, seeing as I probably made a few improvements. But this one is always stagnant. It's sickening.

But yea, design is difficult. Design is so subjective. If I can't do well at such a small college like Cenfad, imagine if I were studying somewhere else. Gosh. The thought of it is overwhelming.

A talk with Wazir today made me realize why I can't seem to do well for this class. I can't visualize crap. Sure, I can sketch; I can draw. But only if the object is directly in front of me. I can't visualize what an object looks like; without having to think real hard. I can't drive well because I can't seem to visualize and remember roads. I've been to the chiropracter like approximately 10 times and I couldn't direct Wazir there today.

Dammit.

(0) Comments

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home