Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

-2 days // Free

21 May 2006 12:44 pm 1 comments

Wow. I find it hard to believe that I haven't updated in 17 days. See, I told you guys I'd be really busy!

The past few weeks flew by real quick, though. Basically, my classmates and I rushed like mad to finish our assignments, to make it in time for Friday's deadline. Rushed like mad = going to our studio in Cenfad every day from morning til early in the morning or so, and even sleeping over in the studio some days. The studio became like our second home for the last couple of weeks.

This is our studio. It is everything it looks like -- dirty, messy, dusty, smoky, etc. Pictures are blur because Wazir unknowingly took them with my camera while it was still on the magnification mode.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Stacy and Joe.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Me helping Iddin with his work.


I have lots of pictures from the presentation but I'm not bothered to do resizing at the moment. =P Anyway, I'm free now!!! Well.. Not exactly. I've got one report due Tuesday and another due Friday, but I've finished one. So, one more report to go for me, and I'm done with college. Can you believe it? 2 and a half years flew by way too quickly. Now, I've got to find an internship somewhere. Meh.

It's only been two days since the presentation, but already I'm starting to feel extremely bored and restless. The sudden lack of work and worry feels weird, but I'm not complaining. =) The whole class met up at the Coffee Hut last night and it was nice -- everyone looked so refreshed and happy, now that the tough part of the semester is over. We're now planning a trip to Perhentian together, before we go off to university and whatnot.

One more thing before I forget; yesterday was Yen's birthday, and I'd just like to give her a lil shoutout :: Happy 18th, dear. You're one of my oldest friends and still are one of the closest. I'm sorry I couldn't make any plans for the past week, but I promise we'll definitely do something this week.

Here's to our friendship.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I know this isn't a brilliant picture of the two of us, but I couldn't find that many. Which means that we should take more. =)

1 Comment

  1. Anonymous On Wed May 24, 10:20:00 pm

    Look at that mess.

    How are you Brennie?

     

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home