Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

15 more days.

04 May 2006 12:30 pm 0 comments

Time for some pictures.

I think stress does horrible things to us. That, and Saturday morning classes at Cenfad. Behold.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Apparently, Danial + mustache = Mr Muchacho.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Stacy. And her thin, curly mustache. Hahaha.


Yesterday was Danial's 21st birthday, so Tasha planned him a surprise party. We met up at Green Lotus and waited like an hour for Danial to arrive. Unfortch, the surprise was slightly ruined because D recognized Joe's car parked outside the restaurant. :/ Meh.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Stacy and me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Mai getting a kiss from the birthday boy. Took forever to convince him to do so, but the good picture was worth it. ;)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Birthday cake was huge.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
l-r :: Aizat, Iddin, Joe, Wazir. Muka bangang. But what's new? Hahah.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Us, together.


It was a fun night. I was really really tired, though. Didn't get that much sleep the night before, and had a morning class as well. There were about 15 of us but we didn't bother taking any group photos. The Thai food was good and reasonably priced. Good food + good company = fun. It's still pretty hard to believe that soon we'll graduate and this is our last month hanging out together. I've gotten so used to my classmates and their silly antics. =P

I hate being on prepaid. I just checked my balance -- I thought I had like, RM 10 left, but turns out it's RM 0.42. Wtf. Thank God I even bothered to check. But it's late now, so will have to wait til tomorrow to get my credit from dad.

(0) Comments

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home