Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

R.I.P.

23 April 2006 7:44 pm 2 comments

I just realized that I've hit more than 1000 hugs on the hug counter. I have absolutely no doubt that this is Praveen's doing. Oh, and maybe some of Yen's too. Haha. You guys too damn free la! But I appreciate it. Thanks! *hugs*

That aside, more bad news for today. Former deputy prime minister Tun Ghafar Baba passed away this morning. My deepest condolences go out to his family. Shaza, I'm so sorry for your loss.

I probably won't be much blogging much this week. My deadline has been pushed forward by a week -- one week has just disappeared into thin air! Four more weeks til final deadline. I can't wait. Wish me all the best!

(2) Comments

  1. Anonymous On Mon Apr 24, 06:15:00 pm

    I smell like an ashtray, I could not give you the HUGS.

    Sad news in your country about the passing of your PM. Everyone has a ticket number, we don't know who's going next.

    Keep busy, and Goodluck, Brennie.

    ps. Thanks for altering the links, it sure is permanent now.

     
    Brenda Y On Thu May 04, 12:38:00 am

    Hey, you!
    The smell doesn't bother me; Wazir smells like that too, haha. Don't have a choice. =P
    It wasn't the PM, it was an ex DPM. But yea. Sad.
    No problem K. =)

     

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home