Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

Yet another tag. :)

04 April 2006 12:58 am 2 comments

Hmph. My air conditioner began leaking last night, so I have to sleep with the fan until my mum gets it fixed. It's so incredibly hot in my room.

It's back to Cenfad this week; back to the torture. On the bright side, however, I'm just slightly under two months to graduate [excluding the internship]. That makes me feel [slightly] better.

I just remembered that I was tagged by Shuen like, a month ago. So here goes ::

1. Thank the person who tagged you.
2. List five random/strange/weird things about you,
3. Tag five other people.

1. Thanks Shuen!

2. Me, weird?
♥ I'm really particular about the cleanliness of my feet. The first thing I do whenever I go into my house or a friend's house is to head to the bathroom and wash my feet.
♥ I paint my nails about once a week but I always get UHU glue stuck on them when I'm making models so I have to constantly patch them up.
♥ I have 50++ Archie comics, most of which were bought when I was little.
♥ I'm terrible at sketching from imagination.
♥ I have miniscule handwriting.

3. I'm not going to tag anyone because I know most people won't be bothered that much, so if you're bored and feel like it go ahead. =)

Have a great weekend ahead you all.

(2) Comments

  1. Anonymous On Wed Apr 05, 01:30:00 am

    "I'm really particular about the cleanliness of my feet. The first thing I do whenever I go into my house or a friend's house is to head to the bathroom and wash my feet."

    My weirdest one is when I had to go to sleep without an underwear and leave my shirt on.

     
    Brenda Y On Tue Apr 11, 01:35:00 am

    Lol. Sleep without underwear, but with a shirt? Ooo.. interesting.. =P

     

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home