Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

Harimau

13 April 2006 1:28 pm 2 comments

So. Sunday was Cempaka's Annual Sports Day. Yen and I decided to go on a whim; we decided this on Friday whilst watching a Care Bears movie and blowing bubbles in her house [Hehe, yay to having silly fun, Yen!]. She wanted to see her brother march. This year's Sports Day was held at the KLFA Stadium.

Honestly, when I picked Yen up that morning to go to the stadium, we had absolutely no clue where the stadium was; apart from it being somewhere in Cheras. Amazingly, we managed to navigate ourselves there in just 20 minutes or so. A lot shorter than I thought. Parking was a bitch, it was super crowded, but we managed to find one after about 15 minutes. Getting out of Bandar Tun Razak, however, was horrible. We couldn't find our way back out and it took ages. :/ I also dropped Yu Jin off on the way back. That was my first time actually driving on my own, without my parents. :P But it was fun.

I took a few photos, but am just going to put up this one, since the rest are mostly of people marching, and the shots were not brilliant since the bloody bleachers were in the way.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Of Harimau pride.


I have to admit that I thought that Seladang did the best this year for the March Past. Definitely one of the most creative themes I've seen over the last few years. Harimau's theme, however, I thought was a little odd; no offense. Bugs. When I think of bugs I think of pesky mosquitoes and Disney's A Bug's Life and Antz. I think of insect repellent. Not exactly something nice to associate Tigers with. But I applaud them for their team spirit; it was great. Oh, and during the march I remember them doing this stomp that we used in my senior year.. Yay for marching and cheerleading traditions!

It's a sign that I'm getting older when I go back for a school event and I can barely recognize the students; and the juniors that I remember have all become seniors or have graduated. I find it hard to believe that it's been 3 years since I left school. Sometimes I miss high school, sometimes I don't. I miss everything being secure and happy and easy, unlike now. But that's about it.

And just for fun, more pictures of my nails.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Pink fingernails. I should've taken this picture last week; my nails are starting to grow out, hence the small gap between the nail polish and cuticle line.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Roses on big toe. I refuse to zoom in on my stubby feet.


Bloody photos took forever to upload. Photobucket is gay.

Oh, one more thing. I completely lost track of the dates and forgot a special someone's birthday; so here's a shoutout ::

Happy Belated Birthday Joanne!

I love you, you've been a great friend. :)

(2) Comments

  1. jo On Fri Apr 14, 07:47:00 am

    i Love Bren
    school, in so many ways glad to be out of it and out of that 'hell hole'.Okay, so i hated it.The only memories which are worth holding onto are my friends.
    Just like you.
    I wanna watch Care Bears too.I wanna see the lion, brave heart izzit?
    man i miss the my little pony days too.
    i love your nails.currently i'm into bloody killer red, its a hit here.Now i am donning something quite summery too a gold orange colour.
    i was never into this until i got to uni and nedded to relief myself of some creative colouring tension.
    omg, why have i written so much?
    *embarassed*

     
    Brenda Y On Wed Apr 19, 08:40:00 pm

    rave :: Meh. Boo Seladang! :P

    Jolene :: School presented both good and bad memories for me, I suppose. I'm glad I met people like you and we manage to keep in touch. =) I miss My Little Pony too! I tried watching some old tapes but they wouldn't work so I downloaded them.. Lol. When you come back we shall watch them, okay? And I'll do your nails for you cheap too. Hehe.. Much love. =)

     

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home