Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

Today has been a barrage of bad news. Not necessarily pertaining to me, but bad news nonetheless. I feel sad. Life can make you feel so low sometimes.

(3) Comments

  1. Tyler On Tue Mar 28, 12:22:00 am

    Cheer up! :)

     
    Anonymous On Tue Mar 28, 04:09:00 am

    Life is just a roll of a tissue paper.

    I'm listening.... or slap my ass brennie till it gets red.

    Hope I made you smile. ;)

     
    Brenda Y On Tue Mar 28, 03:07:00 pm

    xen0s :: Yea, am working on it. Sometimes you can't help things. :/

    K :: Haha, what is it with you and toiletries? Bathroom feelings, tissue paper... =P
    Thanks K. =) You silly kinky nut.

    Rave :: Don't worry P, it wasn't just you. I got some other crappy news too. Bad day perhaps? Don't worry you'll do fine. And you have lots of friends to fall back on. =)

     

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home