Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

Hustle

22 March 2006 11:29 am 6 comments

If any of you remember, about half a year ago I had this problem with my LCD screen; what I thought to be dot pixels, but it wasn't. I meant to send it to the service centre but since it wasn't a major problem, I kept procrastinating. So a couple of weeks ago my laptop fan started making loud noises, and obviously that concerned me, so I finally took the laptop to service, and they changed the fan and the screen, so now it's all good. =)

I've been really busy this week, because I've got a one week break next week [I know I'm going to have work to do though :( ], and that means I've got a critique session tomorrow. Had to work my ass off yesterday and Monday to get all my work done, and even now I'm still not confident about it. :( Wish me luck, I'll need it.

Oh, I've also been indulging in this series that Danial passed to me: Hustle. If any of you liked Ocean's Eleven & Twelve, you should check out this British series. The seasons are rather short though, just 6 episodes per season. :/ But it's real entertaining. Loves it!

I've also finished my nail art course, so I suppose that makes me a certified nail technician now. Currently I'm pretty busy with my ID work so I'm just practicing & freelancing, doing nail work here and there whenever I can. So if any of you want to get a manicure, pedicure, extensions or nail art done, call me. :) Oh, if you don't have my number, please email me, yea? Prices are pretty cheap because I'm a beginner.

These are my nails, currently ::

Image hosting by Photobucket

(6) Comments

  1. jo On Wed Mar 22, 07:03:00 pm

    i like the colour:) do me do me bren!

     
    Anonymous On Wed Mar 22, 11:48:00 pm

    Totally glam. They say when you're young and beautiful, try many things you like... then flaunt it! ;)

     
    Brenda Y On Sat Mar 25, 12:23:00 am

    Jolene :: Of course I will. :) When you come back!

    K :: Aww thanks dearie. Glad you like it. :)

     
    Tyler On Sun Mar 26, 01:27:00 am

    Your hands look so old, haha :D

     
    Brenda Y On Sun Mar 26, 10:28:00 pm

    Oi! That's from actually doing work and not being a lazy bum like you.. Haha!

     
    Anonymous On Thu Mar 30, 03:11:00 pm

    wanna have a bang with u

     

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home