Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

More nails.

26 March 2006 10:20 pm 2 comments

My holiday has begun, but it doesn't really feel like one, mainly because my lecturer doesn't quite comprehend the meaning of "holiday" and I've got a lot of work to do. I already did plan to do some research and stuff over the break, but now I've got even more stuff to do. It's kind of depressing.

So as usual I procrastinate and find myself doing stuff like painting my nails.

Image hosting by Photobucket

(2) Comments

  1. Anonymous On Mon Mar 27, 02:32:00 am

    WOW looks like an eye of an Iguana. COOLISH color.

    Now don't hit me!

    How are you Brennie?

     
    Brenda Y On Tue Mar 28, 03:03:00 pm

    K :: Lol, iguana? I just liked the contrasting colours. =P I've been just alright, how about you?

    Rave :: Of course I'll do your nails! =) Much cheaper, definitely, lol. And really, it's no problem. Friends. =) Thanks for the hugs P!

     

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home