Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

Picture Album 2007

11 August 2007 12:41 am 0 comments

Oh God.

I seem to be on a virus attacking frenzy of some sort. A couple of weeks ago it was a trojan; yesterday it was some stupid MSN virus called Pictur Album 2007. Thank god the latter was pretty harmless -- all it seemed to do was screw up MSN Messenger. I managed to download a patch and get rid of the virus, but it seemed to keep relapsing every now and then, lol. Finally I uninstalled and reinstalled MSN and it seems ot be fine now. Hopefully.

So, if you happen to receive, or you already received some stupid message from me on MSN, please don't accept it; unless you are in need of some virus induced excitement. And if you got affected, message me for the patch.

Uni work has been incredibly hectic. Classes run so long that I find myself too tired to do anything by the time I get home. :/ In fact I'm always lethargic in class too. I can't seem to motivate myself; all I do is sit around and complain. -.- I need to get off my ass and do more work. How la how la.. Why is my brain shutting down so much?

I've got 3 classes on my plate this semester -- ID Studio, which is called Fermenting Spaces, which is err about fermenting spaces, if that makes any sense to you; Electric Eye, which is about Digital Video, and I've got to shoot videos and edit them and attempt being all artsy fartsy; and History/Theory which involves lotssss of reading abstract, philosophical, deep, confusing articles and essay writing.. It's insane. I find myself so busy every week, even though I have Mondays and Thursdays off. Luckily I've got group work for Studio [temporarily] and Digital Video.

Going [video] shooting later on today! I'll be the girl lugging this heavy ass professional camera in this huge silver case around Melbourne city.

(0) Comments

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home