Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

Back.

31 July 2007 3:00 pm 0 comments

I'm back in Melbourne. Arrived early last Thursday, and it's been pretty hectic since -- catching up on all the missed assignments. I'm pretty much up to speed now except for my history assignment, I think.

This semester I've got lots of morning classes, as opposed to the evening classes I used to have, so no more sleeping in for me. :( It kind of sucks because most of my housemates have morning classes too and there's always no more hot water left when it comes to my turn in the shower! :'(

Oh, I got a trojan last Saturday night, and Norton really wasn't much help. Norton's only useful with small little bugs, but whenever it's a major virus, it never seems to be able to do anything. -.- Why do I bother paying for Norton, really?!

Anyway, so I had to reformat the computer in the middle of the night.. I couldn't sleep without fixing the comp, lol. And I had to redo an assignment but it's all good now; apart from the 5-6 GB of videos that I lost. But earlier that day, I had just burned 20+ GB of videos, so I was lucky.

And I've finished reading Harry Potter! I've never been a huge fan or anything, but it is pretty sad to see it come to an end.

I'm still missing home a lot, but yeah 3 and a half months really isn't that long. In a way, I'm rather looking forward to this semester, and finishing it off. :)

(0) Comments

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home