Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

Big news.

04 July 2007 3:54 pm 2 comments

Holidays have been pretty good. Last week I saw Kiat, Sam, Sean and Dharen, as you can tell from the comment left in my cbox. =P And Lay In was in Melbourne so I met up with her a few times; we went on a tour to Yarra Valley and Puffing Billy, etc.. And I just saw Mae, Wern, Dharen and Sam earlier today. Oh, and I finally went to the Chadstone mall last weekend!

Anyways. I'm blabbering. But I've got big news!!

Wait for it.. [omg I'm watching too much How I Met Your Mother]

I'm going back to KL tomorrow night!!! I know it's totally last minute and all but mum surprised me with it and I'm coming back tomorrow night, but I couldn't get a flight back so I'm missing a week of class. So yes. I'm going home. :)

I can't wait to see Wazir, Brynna and Brandon! And the rest of the family. :) And all you UK people.. :)

(2) Comments

  1. Anonymous On Sun Jul 08, 08:44:00 pm

    You should take plenty of pictures. Never been to Oz but I can imagine how exciting it is to jolt into the city or meet up with friends who lives there - they can always treat you for lunch.

    That's what I'd do.

     
    Brenda Y On Tue Jul 24, 12:04:00 am

    Yeah. I just realized that I've been in Melbourne for 6 months or so already and I've hardly taken any pics.

     

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home