Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

Sigh.

18 July 2007 12:07 pm 0 comments

Oh shit. I've been so lazy with this blog.

Anyway I've been back in KL for one and a half weeks. I got my friend Shah in Melbourne to ballot for my classes, which just started yesterday. :/ Feeling slightly guilty about missing a week of classes, but I guess I'll just have to catch up when I get back. :(

Which is why I'm so not looking forward to going back. It's been great being back here at home -- seeing my family and Wazir again.. Some friends - Sun, Jolene, Trish's 21st! Cenfad friends... etc. I've put on nearly 4 kg even though I've only been back for such a short while! There's too much good food here! Being away made me appreciate the food more, lol.

Exactly one week til I have to go to Melbourne again. Nooooooooo I don't want to go anymore... :(

(0) Comments

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home