Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

Leaving on a jetplane.

23 July 2007 11:56 pm 0 comments

So with a heavy heart, I have to drag my ass back to Melbourne tomorrow night. I have to say that I'm not looking forward to the flight [I've just discovered how much I despise flying], and lugging my bags up the stairs, and unpacking. Going back to uni and starting classes [well, classes have started a week ago already :/], cooking and cleaning -- meh.

Classes have always been stressful for me, I feel; maybe because sometimes I'm not sure if this is the right course for me. I don't know if my course mates feel the same, but really, I find the work extremely stressful. Even though I received good grades last semester, my confidence is still low and I keep doubting myself. I push myself so much and I worry too much.

Coming back to KL has been fun, but it's difficult to tear myself away from home once more. I knew it would be hard to leave again, which is why I wasn't sure if I wanted to come back this winter break. But hey, now I get to be back in KL twice this year instead of once, right?

So now I look forward to coming back in 3-4 months. :) Bloody hell I hope this semester goes well.

(0) Comments

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home