Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

Annoyed.

27 June 2007 12:49 pm 0 comments

Uncle Jakob joined mum and I in Melbourne on Saturday, and the two of them just left yesterday afternoon. To be honest, I'm still emo-ing but I'm feeling noticeably better, compared to the last few times mum // dad left. It feels sad that I'm back to being alone here, but at the same time it feels nice to have my own alone time again. However, it being holidays means I just sit in my room and watch videos all day. :P

Yen is leaving tonight for London -- Yen, don't worry too much. :) You'll be fine! :) Have a great flight and we'll definitely talk again soon. Your internet connection should be better there so we can Skype properly, lol! By the time you read this you'll be in London. :)

I really don't like winter. Layering is so meh -- having to drag a coat or jacket around everywhere I go.. I despise it. I miss wearing just a tee and skirt with summer shoes. I haven't worn a skirt in ages because it's too cold, even with tights. Just 2 more months of cold weather to go!

Last week there was an exhibition for the 2nd and 3rd year Interior Design students at RMIT.. So yeah.. As I mentioned, I went there and put up my work and brought some models there and stuff.. And today I went back to pick them up, to find that they had shipped everything from the exhibition space to RMIT.. So I went to RMIT to find that some of my models were missing.. I seem to be on some sort of a model-going-missing strike. This has already happened to me once in Cenfad, when the cleaners threw away a couple of my models by accident.. It's not like I really need the models but I did put work into them..

(0) Comments

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home