Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

Missing you.

22 June 2007 11:26 am 2 comments

According to imood.com, my mood has not changed since May 24, 2005. I have been loyal ever since, and today, I am feeling accomplished. =P Don't get me wrong though, of course I'm still loyal to Wazir. :)

The long distance relationship has been going very well; much better than I anticipated. Sure, its tough being apart, but with callcards and msn and skype it does make it easier. It's difficult when I'm stressed out and I just need him to comfort me; it's tough when I just want a big hug and cuddle. I miss him very very much, and it frustrates me that I can't be with him physically; and I am very jealous of those lucky people whose other halves are studying with them in the same city, or those who get to fly back home every holiday. :'( Damn you lucky people. :P


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The afterparty of Icon Show 2006. Gosh. One year has gone in the blink of an eye. I still recall sitting in Cenfad's ID studio, putting together our presentation boards; pinning up our work for the exhibition.. And one year later I'm doing the exact same thing at RMIT, but you're not here with me.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I love you.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Omg I miss my room too -- my bed and my bright walls. My fold-out desk and my closet. I don't have enough storage space in my room in Melbourne. :( I miss my home, I miss having a damn sofa to lounge on.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The last time I saw him. :(


Forgive me if you've seen most of these pictures before - Wazir and I really aren't picture taking people. It's been about 3 years yet I probably only have 10+ pictures of us together, lol. But that's just us, I guess.

On a side note, I have been reliving Gilmore Girls by downloading old episodes. I'm already halfway through season 3.

(2) Comments

  1. Anonymous On Tue Jun 26, 03:56:00 am

    Hi Bren, so you're back in BLOGSPOT? What happened to the earlier one?

    You hadn't changed a bit. I mean you actually did, you're getting more beautiful each time. Love works wonder, huh?

    Hahaha Wazir looks like my cuzin on these photos.

    Regards!

     
    Brenda Y On Tue Jun 26, 09:40:00 pm

    Hey K! Yup I'm back -- managed to get my blog back, and the hosting on the xen0s one expired and my friend Seng Yip didn't renew it..
    Hehe.. Thanks. Yes, being happy and in love does work wonders. :)
    Really? Is your cousin from Phillipines? Hehe..
    I've missed having you around! :)

     

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home