Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

Hectic.

20 June 2007 1:10 pm 2 comments

Been staying with my mum in her hotel ever since she arrived, thus have not had much access to the internet in days; but last night we subscribed to the internet for 24 hours so I've got a few more hours to go. :)

Things have been pretty hectic even though my presentation ended last week because:
♥ The 2nd & 3rd year interior exhibitions opened last night, and I had to help set up.
♥ I have to present my work again tomorrow night to the industry people as a thank you for letting us work with them for the 1 week work experience, and for all the Saturday workshops.
♥ I have to submit a portfolio report thingy about my project on Friday.

Gah.

My housemate, Lynn has gone back to Penang. :( Lynn I miss you! Leaving me with Loy Yang and Chee Hoe, and I don't doubt that both of them will be Dotaing and WOWing most of the holidays. :P Lol.

Father's Day was on Sunday.. Happy Father's Day, dad! :) It's rather ironic that dad was here on Mother's Day and vice versa.

I received my new boots -- Ah Yi's sister in UK ordered them off asos.com for me and brought them back to KL, and mum brought them for me.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I don't know if you all heard about the shootings that happened in Melbourne on Monday, but you can read about it on news.com.au. It was rather terrifying, knowing that something like this happened in the city that I was currently in. My thoughts go out to the family of the deceased and the other two who were injured. It was really a sad, scary day. It reminded me of the Virginia Tech shootings; and I felt vulnerable, being in a foreign country - it feels unsafe being away from home sometimes.

(2) Comments

  1. Praveen On Fri Jun 22, 01:15:00 am

    :) nottingham has the highest gun crime rate in the whole of UK. Yay!

     
    Brenda Y On Fri Jun 22, 12:03:00 pm

    Lol. That's scary!
    Happy Belated Birthday, again. :)

     

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home