Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

11 days.

04 June 2007 2:22 pm 0 comments

It's been pretty intense and busy these few weeks. Just 11 days to go for final presentation. I can't wait for it to be over. I just received an email from my lecturers saying that the presentations go from 9.00am til 5.30pm, and my slot is at 5.00pm. -.- I hate being last, it just gets me more nervous than ever. But I'm last because my last name starts with a Y. But why?? My first name starts with a B!! I've always liked presenting second or third.

But anyway. I still have lots to do. I've been working on my drawings, but this being my first semester and all, I'm still a bit unsure of the expectations. Honestly, my technical drawings have never been very good, and back at Cenfad, we used Vectorworks; whereas in RMIT they use AutoCad, so I'm still adjusting to the changes. I have yet to start my 3D as well, but Wazir will be helping me out.

Exam week sucks. My housemates and I agreed that we'd be too busy/lazy to cook this week, therefore, on Saturday we cooked a giant pot of pasta and that's going to be our lunch and dinner this week. It's been two days and I'm already feeling sick -- will definitely have to alternate pasta with Maggi, Indomee, bagels and toast.

But I can't wait for the final presentation to be over and done with, because 2 days after the presentation mum is coming to Melbourne. I know, again.. :) She'll be working at the client's office but we still get to spend time together in the evenings/nights. So I'm working hard now so that I can enjoy later. Work in order to achieve play. That's the concept of my design project too. :) I haven't even been shopping for a while, since dad and ah yi were here.

Oh wells. Time to get back to Cad. :(

(0) Comments

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home