Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

Week 6

22 August 2007 5:18 pm 0 comments

I'm getting better at managing my time - or so I think.

I'm finally back on track -- last weekend I sat down and finally finished off the assignments from week 1 and week 2 that I missed when I was still in KL. So now I'm pretty much at where I should be and I'm feeling pretty accomplished. Next week is week 7, or mid semester, so it feels good to get everything under control. I've been back in Melbourne for a month now, but it feels like so much longer. November 14 come quick! :)

I happened to view this page on Internet Explorer a few days ago and it looks fine apart from the fact that there are no breaks in my paragraphs as there are in Firefox. -.-

Just 1900 words to go for my history essay! Blergh.

My mum is coming again this Sunday. I know, I know. You guys are probably thinking I'm such a spoiled brat - I came to Melbourne in February, my mum visited in April, dad in May, mum again in June, I went back in July and now it's August and mum will be here again. But really, all of mum's visits have been business trips. I'm just a lucky girl. :)

(0) Comments

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home