Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

Happy Birthday me!

10 September 2007 2:21 pm 4 comments

Funny thing happened yesterday -- I woke up at 9.09am, then fell back asleep. Well normally it wouldn't be weird but considering that it was the 9th of September; I woke up at 9.09am on 09/09. :)

My flatmates, neighbours and friends threw me an awesome party on the eve of my birthday! I was under the impression that we were just having our usual weekly dinners with our usual bunch of friends, but I knew that there would be a cake too; since Loy Yang asked me what cake I wanted a week ago, lol. I thought it was going to be a fairly casual thing anyways, so when they all said that we were going to the nearby park to hang out, I didn't expect a cake; and a massive foodfight!! I won't go into specifics now, but I'll put up pictures later when I get them.

Plus there was a cheesecake waiting back at the house when we were done. It was pretty awesome. The food fight carried on and the house was left in quite a mess. -.- Lol. Thanks everyone, for coming, planning, and everything. :) And to Lynn, Loy Yang, Lohon (Wah so many Ls) and Jack for the lovely gifts. I feel special. :) I love you all muches.

The rest of my birthday was spent at one of my favourite places -- DFO. Lol. I went shopping alone, for some me time, since everyone was busy studying for exams anyway. It's nice to have a good reason to buy myself stuff. :)

And I spent all night talking to my dearest Wazir. <33

Anyways, thanks everyone for all the lovely wishes. I didn't think that I'd be getting that many wishes this year, because I'm in Australia now -- new address, new phone number -- it's hard to keep in touch. But Facebook and Friendster does really help in that sense. :)

(4) Comments

  1. narrowband On Mon Sept 10, 03:28:00 pm

    Wow hey, happy belated birthday, Bren!

     
    jo On Mon Sept 10, 07:23:00 pm

    HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYY

     
    Anonymous On Mon Sept 10, 10:52:00 pm

    well im glad that you're better now.. :) happy belated birthday for now!! ;) and stay happy!!! dont wanna get worried of you... hehe..

     
    Brenda Y On Wed Sept 12, 08:42:00 pm

    Narrowband :: Thanks! :)

    Jo :: Thanks Jo. Hope the exams went well! :)

    Anonymous :: Who's this? Hehe, leave a name next time! :) Thanks so much. :)

     

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home