Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

Stressball

07 September 2007 10:11 pm 4 comments

1. I am a stressball. It just hit me today. I've been keeping myself so calm for the first 8 weeks of this semester and today I suddenly feel overwhelmed. I feel like crying.

2. ID Updates ::
♥ Mid semester for design studio was Tuesday. My group didn't win the competition, although I am told we were close. We are now to design and detail the winning group's masterplan. No more groupwork; all individual work now. :(
Digital video is getting tougher. Have to come up with a concept that concerns interior design/architectural concerns/ideas and start filming.
History/Theory class is time consuming as usual. Reading excerpts, model making, and essay writing. The essay worries me.

3. I seem to have a knack for losing track of dates and wishing people happy birthday a day late. -.- I feel like a horrible friend.

4. I just got voIP installed. Now I have a local Malaysian landline phone number that you can call from Malaysia for local Telekom rates. If anyone wants the number, let me know.

5. It is spring now, here in Melbourne.

6. I am nearly 20. Come this Sunday I am no more a teenager. I'm sad that I won't be able to celebrate with the usual dinner with mum, sis, boyf, grandma, aunt & Jakob; and the separate lunch/dinner with dad, sis, Ah Yi and Brandon. :( But I have new friends here to celebrate with. :) [Well, when mum was here we went out for dinner on her birthday and had champagne and toasted to both our birthdays. :) Double celebration.]

7. I need to calm down.

(4) Comments

  1. Anonymous On Sun Sept 09, 01:00:00 am

    awhhhh... dont be sad... we had a great party so be happpy!!! ;)

     
    Collby On Sun Sept 09, 02:56:00 am

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY BREN.
    From Sun.

     
    Anonymous On Mon Sept 10, 02:18:00 am

    Happy BDAY Bren, call it another year to enjoy life - age is just a number but I wish I'm still in my twenties because I've dreamt really big, but end of the day, I just thought, embrace life and enjoy it to the fullest.

    Kisses from HK.

     
    Brenda Y On Mon Sept 10, 02:11:00 pm

    Anon :: Yeah, we did. :) I had lots of fun, thanks! Btw, who's this? :P

    Sun :: Thanks. :) *hugss*

    K :: Thanks K. :) I had a good birthday this year. Life is good. :)

     

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home