Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

Done.

07 July 2008 3:20 am 3 comments

This is what happens when I can't sleep.

What do you think?

(3) Comments

  1. Praveen On Mon Jul 07, 11:15:00 am

    i like. i think if you play around with the stylesheet.css file you can remove the top menu.

    try deleting the line from "/*-- (MenĂº) --*/ " to the line before it says "/*-- (Principal) --*/"

    also what does the marten timan mean at the header graphic?

     
    Praveen On Mon Jul 07, 11:16:00 am

    oh yeah. obviously back up your stylesheet.css before you start removing parts to it :)

     
    Brenda Y On Mon Jul 07, 06:36:00 pm

    Thanks P. Well I managed to delete the other tabs on the menu, I don't mind the 'home' tab so much..
    Marten Timan is the dude who created the template, so I wasn't sure if I should edit it in case I am infringing any copyright stuff..? :)

     

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home