Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

12 July 2008 7:35 pm 3 comments

It's been a bit of a boring holiday.. My housemates have disappeared one by one. First Fred left for HK, then Wazir for KL, then Lynn for Penang.. And tonight Loy Yang's staying at his aunt's place. So it's just me and Chee Hoe. Luckily LY's coming back tomorrow..

It's a good thing Wazir left his tv and ps2 with me, so I can play Crash Team Racing and the Simpsons. Wtf I'm such a kid. But hey at least I've been staying home, thus preventing myself from spending money. I just paid off my bills and filed my receipts etc, and I discovered that I spent waaaayyy too much in June. Thus, trying out a mini shopping ban. I say mini because I know I won't exactly be very strict on myself, lol. But it's ok. I still have my part time job anyway.

I cut my hair almost 2 weeks ago. I have bangs now.. -.- I couldn't decide if I wanted to keep it long/have side swept bangs/straight bangs so I told her to do whatever she thought was right.. And well..

Photobucket Photobucket
You can call me Brenda lala..


Hahaha. It was shorter when I first got it cut and I wasn't sure if I liked it but it's grown longer since and I reckon I like it better now.. Although it's a pain in the ass to style since I don't have pin straight hair and when I don't blowdry/straighten them they tend to curl in different directions.. -.- Damn sohai looking.

Wazir is coming back on Friday!!! :D :D :D

(3) Comments

  1. Anonymous On Sun Jul 13, 12:14:00 am

    looks nice haha

     
    Praveen On Sun Jul 13, 04:19:00 pm

    lol. brenda lala.
    you play CTR?? omg its so on when we see each other next :P im going to trash you.

     
    jo On Mon Aug 11, 06:27:00 pm

    hey you look really cute :) . You could try putting a roller in for your fringe its supposed to work. xxx

     

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home