Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

First foray into ebay

06 July 2008 1:11 pm 3 comments

I can't believe I've only just discovered how simple it can be to use ebay. Which really, is a terrible, terrible thing.

It all began when I saw a pair of shoes that I absolutely loved on Rumi of Fashion Toast's feet -- that blue Nine West pair.. So after scouring countless NW stores in Melbourne, my mum checking out KL, and Wazir's mum checking out Dubai to no avail, I resorted to searching online. And everyone was sold out.. And somehow I found it on ebay.. And that was it.

So a week later, they arrived..
Photobucket
Kanal

They're really pretty, but much the blue is much more glimmery than it looks in the picture.

And I saw these cheap so I couldn't help myself too.. -.-
Photobucket
Tobago


To be honest I haven't been buying as many shoes as I usually do this year.. Before these couple I've only bought 2 these year.. So I was feeling pretty proud of myself but that's pretty much gone out the window now..

New targets ::
Photobucket
Zanja


Photobucket

Photobucket
Newtime


I just can't decide whether I like these better in black or brown. -.- Leaning toward the black though. Unfortch I've been unable to find this pair anyway.. Well not on any website that delivers to Australia, and not even on ebay.

I think I have a wedge/NW problem. Help!

(3) Comments

  1. narrowband On Sun Jul 06, 10:28:00 pm

    I must say you have pretty good taste for shoes. Even as a guy I find these shoes elegant! They're pretty high aren't they... Though not exactly healthy for the wearer but they sure are gorgeous :)

     
    Brenda Y On Mon Jul 07, 10:07:00 am

    Hey thanks! Actually I'm accustomed to wearing such high shoes when I'm in KL but not in Melbourne since I walk sooo much here, lol. :) Good to get a guy's point of view! :)

     
    mae On Mon Jul 07, 02:01:00 pm

    Hey woman,

    As I am in the States now, do you want to see if they send it to my cousin's place and then I ship it to you from here? (Mainly because I don't know when I'm coming back to Melbourne and I don't know if I could fit carrying so many shoes back, but that's still an option...) Let me know. Email me about it because my phone refuses to roam. Lousy piece of shit. lol Loves!

     

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home