Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

090909

09 September 2009 7:04 pm 0 comments

Firstly, I felt like posting to commemorate this moment. Today I turn 22 and it may well be my last birthday in Australia, but most importantly it fell on 090909 which I feel is a rather special date. :) I can't believe it's already been 10 years since the little kid in me was so excited about 090999 and here we are now. Anyway I guess I also wanted to say how grateful I am to everyone for thinking of me even for just a short while today and for their well wishes. :)

I know I haven't updated in a while but I think it's time to resurrect this blog. At least, I will try. :) I know I've been a little MIA lately, I just couldn't keep up with blogging, and now there's facebook and Twitter too lol.

I've been busy this year - I wrote a design thesis last semester and am now working on my final thesis design project. There's only less than 2 months to go before I am finished with my course and I'm really excited! :) Basically my project is about redesigning student housing to make them more comfortable and personal to live in. But it's a bit of a long story.

The downside is that Wazir has graduated and he will be leaving Australia in 2 weeks so I will be on my own for 1.5 months until my sister comes to visit. (haha I don't mean him graduating is sad but him leaving is!) So here we go LDR! But it's ok, 3 months apart isn't that long, we've gone through worse. :)

Thanks again guys! :)

(0) Comments

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home