Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

Thanks Nuffnang!

29 September 2009 9:00 pm 0 comments

Last week the day before Wazir left I was expecting 2 things from the post office - a parcel from Baci Boutique and a letter from dad. I went to the post office to pick the items up to discover one parcel and one medium sized box! We were both like.. wtf? I was really surprised to find that the box was a welcome package from Nuffnang - with tons of great freebies. Let's see, I totally should've done an unboxing but I was too excited to open all my parcels so yea.. Lol. There was a tin of tuna, some Redken samples, a $10 voucher I can use at either Myer/Coles/some other places if I'm not mistaken, and some instant sauce. All useful stuff. (Damn I just went to Coles yesterday and I forgot about the voucher....)

Anyway I just wanted to say thanks to Nuffnang, it was a brilliant surprise I did not expect at all. Turns out the letter from dad arrived a couple of days later.

It's been a exactly a week since I saw him at the airport...

(0) Comments

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home