Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

Better

29 September 2009 1:57 am 0 comments

I'm doing better.

Today I went out on my own for the first time since Wazir left. I know it sounds emo but yea that's me I'm sentimental... -.- Two days ago while I was Cadding my mouse malfunctioned. And btw I have 3 mice in the house, one malfunctioned last week, one only works on limited surfaces and the last one died.

My gracious uncle came over and lent me his canggih mouse but it somehow refuses to work on my computer desk, but it works when I try it on the floor or bed! And somehow the clickwheel is really smooth, instead of clicking bit by bit if you know what I mean, so I keep zooming in and out like crazy on Cad. So today I went to look for a mouse, and considering my luck with mice you can imagine how paranoid I was! I went to Big W, Officeworks, Harvey Norman, Dick Smith and JB Hifi. All that trouble to look for a mouse. And the SAs could not tell me whether their mice's scroll wheel was smooth or clicked, lol. It was so frustrating! And it didn't help that this tv adapter that I bought at Big W kept beeping at every store I went! (Oh my uncle gave me a HDTV USB thingamajig that lets me watch television on HD on my laptop, and my housemates helped set me up and it's awesome! The Go! channel is great, lots of American tv plus it records too so it's tons better than the regular tv we have in the house :) )

It took me more than an hour just to find a mouse. And in the end I settled with one of the cheapest I could find (which mind you, was not cheap at all!) - a wired Logitech mouse, which cost me $28AUD (sigh), and thank goodness when I got home and tested it out it the wheel clicks. Lol. :)

So that was nice. $28 spent somewhat well at least. Oh yea I just remembered that I spent another $16 buying some vitamins to help me sleep - it's been hard falling asleep these days; damn bed and room is too big for just me. Oh and btw I have not taken them today obviously (it's 4am now) - I was watching a movie with my housemates so of course I didn't want to fall asleep halfway lol. Plus I'm waiting for Wazir to get back from his parent's house in JB so we can Skype!

(0) Comments

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home