Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

New layout! .. Again

10 October 2009 5:34 pm , 0 comments

I'm not going to lie, I miss him so much. :(

I had a final presentation for my elective two days ago, and yesterday an interim presentation for my studio, so now I have about 3 weeks to edit and finalize everything, and then I'm done with university!

But it was such a blow when I finished my presentations and came home alone - Wazir and I usually go out and celebrate but this time here I am Skyping with him and watching SYTYCD with the cat on the bed. -.- Am I becoming a boring old cat lady...?

Funny thing - I thought when Wazir is not around I would be saving money; but I seem to spend just as much. I buy take out more often because it's too troublesome to cook for just myself, and my phone bills are getting ridiculous.

(0) Comments

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home