Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

Horoscopes

26 October 2009 2:37 am , 0 comments

Do you believe in horoscopes?

A few years ago I signed up for horoscopes to be delivered to my email daily, but it's to my hotmail address, which I don't check regularly anymore. I've moved to gmail.

Anyway I checked it not long ago; and this is what my horoscope has been telling me for the past few days:

Tuesday, 20 Oct
Your internal discipline is generally quite strong -- which is a good thing, as you need to make use if it today! Something big is brewing, and you may have to push yourself hard to take care of it.

This is the day last week when I went out to buy materials to make a model. It took me a whole week to decide whether I wanted to make a model for my presentation next week, and I finally decided to do it. So I bought the stuff, went home, and got started.

Wednesday, 21 Oct
Now is the time for risk-taking -- but knowing you, you've looked at all the angles beforehand! Jump in and make the most of it, but remember that there's no such thing as perfect certainty.

Wednesday was day 2 of model making. I was still optimistic although the model was pretty massive in size and was starting to look a bit sketchy.

Saturday, 24 Oct
Don't be so hard on yourself! If you're regretting something that happened recently, the best you can do is to pick yourself up and try a different approach. Self-criticism isn't useful right now.

Today was the day I started regretting making a model. I started wondering if it was worth my time finishing the model, or if I should just scrap it altogether. But I had already put 2 and a half days of work into it by this stage, so I chugged on. I kept telling myself that when it was finished it would look better.

Sunday, 25 Oct
Show your friends that you're on their side today -- and make sure that everyone can see that you're doing so. It's a good time for obvious gestures and experiments with social issues.

By this time I had finished my model and had moved on to working on my presentation panels. A friend had issues with her computer so she came over to use mine.


I just find it somewhat freaky that horoscopes tend to have some truth in them. Sure I know that they're written in a way that is very broad, that can be applied to many contexts, but somehow can be rather accurate.

Try it out sometime; who knows, it may be true for you too. I subscribe to the one at Astrology. :)

(0) Comments

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home