Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

At my uncle's house

13 October 2009 1:52 am , , , , 0 comments

Here I am, at my uncle's house for a couple of nights. He's in New Zealand for a week or so, so I'm here to look after the place/hang out here because it's much more awesome than my own place. Seriously. There's an awesome view overlooking Crown and the Yarra. It's really beautiful and the house is great. As a student, using the 42" tv instead of my 15.4" laptop is a privilege, lol.

Shah and I even lugged my laundry here so I can save $10 dollars at my place. Do you know it costs me $3 to use the washer for only 24 minutes, and $1 for 15 minutes for the dryer at my place? It's ridiculous, and everytime Wazir and I do our laundry we spend about $17 or more in $1 coins. What a rip off.

I received some reasonable good feedback from my presentation and I've been pretty lazy ever since. I find it's the hardest to work after a presentation. Good feedback and I slack. Bad feedback I'm demotivated. It's never satisfying enough because there's always more work to do, more that could be added to make the project better.

Going to bake chocolate chip cookies tomorrow, the dough's already in the fridge and I'm going to pop it into the oven tomorrow. Thought I would do something for my uncle for letting me stay at his place and use his stuff. Plus everyone loves cookies and I do bake some great ones if I say so myself! :P I use this recipe I found online and I will put it sometime because it's really great. :)

Spoke to my old housemates Lynn and LY online earlier tonight and I miss them so much!!! We really had a good thing going on. Love you guys lots! I could not have asked for better housemates.

(0) Comments

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home