Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

I'm back from my uncle's house; Mel came over two days ago and helped me lug my luggage home in the rain, which was really sweet of her.

Yesterday was the last batch of presentations for our interims, so I went to have a look; after all, this is the last time I will sit through presentations - the next time I'm at a presentation, I will be waiting my turn and when that is done that's it! I am very excited about going home next year.

I've been having trouble sleeping lately - the day goes by so fast and everytime the night comes I'm super awake. Actually not just lately, it's been nearly a month now; ever since Wazir went home more than 3 weeks ago, I have been sleeping between 6-9am everyday, and I typically wake up at around 1-4pm or so. And for the past few weeks when I had classes, I was sleeping for only about 2 hours, then going to class, then coming back to nap.

I've also always been a day worker, not a night worker. I usually don't do any work past 10pm, it's just not condusive for me, although I know a lot of people work better at night. So for the past week I haven't done much work, needless to say. I've been to the pharmacy and they gave me some valerian vitamins which is supposed to cure insomnia but I don't think it has helped particularly... :(

Anyway.. Today is Brandon's birthday too, that little one is turning 3 today. I feel so bad for missing all 3 of the birthdays he's ever had but it's ok, da jie will be home next year ok? I don't want to miss any more moments. I miss my family. :(

Here's the cheeky boy a year ago after stuffing his face with doughnuts. This picture puts a smile on my face everytime.

And this is Wazir, Brynna, Brandon and I at my grandmother's house for Chinese New Year in January. I did not get to talk to Wazir very much because Brandon insisted on dragging Wazir everywhere he went.


Happy 3rd Birthday Brandon! Next year da jie will plan a party for you ok? Love and miss you lots!!

(0) Comments

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home