Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

Good and Bad

08 December 2005 10:47 pm 3 comments

The bad news ::

1. I'm still sick; in fact I've been feeling worse. A few days ago it was just an irritated throat, but now I've come down with a bad cough and the flu as well. Plus I've been puking. >.< Not a pretty sight.

2. I have a presentation and one class tomorrow.

3. There are still 3 more weeks of college to go, til my holiday.

The good news ::

1. I felt well enough yesterday to finish off my drawings and scan them, and today Wazir was sweet enough to help me colour them in photoshop and get them printed; so I got to get more rest today.

2. I now know how to do a proper, full manicure and pedicure.

3. I left Bernice's class early today because I was feeling really shitty. [actually, I don't know if this is good or bad.]

4. It's Wazir's birthday tomorrow, and I've already ordered him an ice cream cake from Baskin Robbins. I haven't actually bought him a gift yet, because I really have been too busy to go out.

(3) Comments

  1. lainieyeoh On Thu Dec 08, 11:35:00 pm

    :) About 1 page long short story due next week. Detailed, expository.

    take into account point of view (from whose), characters in story, plot, dialogue, tone / style, time and place it's set in.

    1. describe a character you will remember for the rest of your life
    2. describe a situation that is real or imagined
    3. up to you.

    pick one as your short story.

     
    Anonymous On Fri Dec 09, 08:21:00 pm

    Despite of - ya got more good news than the bad's. So that means your life is at balance.

    Seize the day!

     
    Brenda Y On Mon Dec 12, 09:35:00 pm

    lainie :: so.. basically.. we have to write a one page short story?

    knoizki :: well. i guess so. :P

     

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home