Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

Time passes so quickly

05 December 2005 10:09 pm 4 comments

Sorry for the lack of updates. I know my posts have been rather scarce lately. I can't believe one week went by so fast.

I had a really busy weekend -- helped out at the Education Fair at Mid Valley on Saturday, and spent Sunday working on my thesis and attending my uncle's wedding [but no pictures, because my camera ran out of battery and I left the charger at my dad's house].

Have been feeling under the weather and today it got really bad so I had to go see the doctor. The doc says it's probably because I've been stressed and tired, and perhaps also due to all the ciggarette smoke I've been inhaling.

I've got a presentation this Friday [which, coincidentally, is also Wazir's birthday =)], so wish me luck! I've also yet to get Wazir a gift. If anyone has any brilliant ideas, let me know. =)

(4) Comments

  1. Tyler On Tue Dec 06, 07:32:00 pm

    Here's an idea - get me a present for MY birthday! :P hahaha..

     
    Farhan On Tue Dec 06, 11:09:00 pm

    He seems like someone that's into sports, maybe Nike's Cuff wristband-watch could do him good. It's around RM160 with two extra bands to use if any of the bands are in the washer. My sibs bought it for my birthday and I must it is pretty neat.

     
    lainieyeoh On Wed Dec 07, 05:57:00 pm

    mm yeah, there's always a lot of smoke in cenfad :)

     
    Brenda Y On Thu Dec 08, 10:46:00 pm

    Syip :: It's always about you, isn't it? *tsk tsk* Lol. =) Enjoy yourself in S'pore!

    Farhan :: That sounds like a really nice idea, but my budget might not allow that. That's about half my monthly allowance, lol. But it would be soo nice. I'll have to check out the sale. =)

    Lainie :: There is too much bloody smoke in that place, seriously.

     

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home