Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

Thanks Cenfad

17 December 2005 9:41 pm 2 comments

My holiday only starts on the 29th 30th.

I'm going to be super busy these few weeks, because I have a big presentation on the 23rd, then I am given an additional week to upgrade my work. Then my dad's wedding is on the 31st, so I'll also be busy until then.

Christmas is coming and I'm feeling guilty because I want to spend Christmas with my mum but it's also my dad's birthday, and his weekend. I'll be in Taiping with him and Lay Kheng's family. Also feeling bad because I haven't done much Christmas shopping; time is my enemy right now.

To those coming back from the UK, I hope to meet up with you guys, but bear with me if I won't be able to make it out much this year. But don't forget about me, kay? :P I'll try my best to get out of the house. After the new year, I should be super free. :)

Thanks, Cenfad, for making this Christmas a miserable one. I owe you.

(2) Comments

  1. Anonymous On Wed Dec 21, 07:58:00 pm

    Don't work too hard... and whatever you do, may you have a Happy Christmas & A Healthy New Year.

     
    lainieyeoh On Sat Dec 24, 07:08:00 pm

    and i have class till the 30th too. Mmmmmm, so yummy, thank you cenfad indeed.

     

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home