Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

Such a mess

11 December 2005 4:13 pm 4 comments

My dad's maid ran away, Friday night. Presumably with some Malay guy who she made friends with. Sigh. So, so stupid of her. I hope she's okay.

We're still in shock. We've always gotten on well with her, and she was particularly excited about the wedding, which is in a few weeks. Oh well.

She didn't even have any cash on her, nor did she take any from us. Dad was still holding on to some of her salary, and well, yesterday we spent it buying ourselves a new washing machine, since the old one had to be sent for repairs. At least some good came out of it, I guess. :P

(4) Comments

  1. narrowband On Thu Dec 15, 11:22:00 am

    Ah runaway maids, lol. She won't get far :p Running away with a male friend in a foreign, stupid indeed...

     
    Anonymous On Fri Dec 16, 09:08:00 pm

    Was she pissed?
    Was she underpaid?
    Was she pregnant?
    Was she just a bad girl?

    I think you scoled her, bren, hahaha.

    I hope she calls back and ask if you can attend to her wedding.:)

    Happy Weekend!

     
    lainieyeoh On Fri Dec 16, 09:51:00 pm

    uh. you sure she wasn't forced to leave?

     
    Brenda Y On Sat Dec 17, 09:43:00 pm

    David :: I know. How dumb can she be? I feel sorry for her, lol.

    Knoizki :: Of course I didn't scold her! :P My dad said that she was happy the whole day, smiling and everything. So odd. Oh well. :/

    Lainie :: Forced? By whom?

     

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home